Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Calling Forth A Generation

Grace and peace to you, from our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I trust you all had a wonderful Christmas celebrating the the glorious work of God becoming fully man.  The incarnation is such a wonderful mystery of Jesus Pre-existence and Divinity; the Word becoming Flesh ( John 1 ).  Every time I think upon it and get revelation of it, I realize how much I don't know about the Man Christ Jesus.  I think Paul said it best.

1 Timothy 3:16  Without controversy, Great is the mystery of godliness: He was manifested in the flesh, vindicated in the spirit, seen by angels, proclaimed among the nations, believed on in the world, taken up in glory.  

I can't explain all things concerning the scripture.  But If you have known me for awhile, you would know that I had major drug addictions, alcoholism, sexual immorality issues, character issues, major depression,  and suicide tendencies that do not in one instance completely disappear in one instance.  NO, Someone who is delivered from all that has had an encounter with the True and Living God.  And this God who I encountered called me to be a deliver, and a witness to who He is, and what He is going to do.  Beloved, What I share on this blog is not my own working but is the very working of Christ in me, the only HOPE!  The man with an encounter is never at the mercy of a man with an opinion! 

So from my last blog I addressed this issue of a fatherless generation coming forth, and then I shared some evidence of it in our society. I also showed some trends that are alarming concerning the divorce rate and lack of men stepping up and taking on the leadership position that God has called us to.  Let me say, if there is gonna be any change or any witnesses to this, Let it start with me in my own heart.  Everything I am doing in my everyday life is preparing me for marriage, fatherhood, and being a messenger of light.  It starts with my devotion to Jesus, and living out all that I am preaching. 

Well, I want to share with you this past experience at the ONETHING Conference at IHOP this past new years.  It was a four day conference of about 25,000 people from around the world coming together and getting trained and ringing in the New Year with worship!

Within that there was another conference going on called the Childrens Equipping Center ( CEC ).  I served in the CEC working with the children from all over the world.  I learned more from these kids than what I taught them.  We actually do not dumb down the Gospel for these kids.  They get the same teachings that the adults get. 




This picture  to the right is, a 9 year old boy
giving a teaching on Israel to the other kids. 

As he gave his presentation with a slide show of pictures from a trip he took to Israel, he gave detailed description on the places he was at.  He gave the context of scripture with each picture.  I will tell you I learned more from this kid than any one else I have heard teach on Israel, and Gods heart for Israel.  The kids where leading worship, and there where  other ones who preached during the sessions. These kids are trained to hear the voice of God, and to go deep in the scriptures.  These kids had better understanding of who Jesus is than most of the church leaders today. 


The most powerful and most precious ministry in the heart of God is the Childrens ministry.  This is also the most neglected.  Kids are taught such shallow meanings of the Word because we don't think they can understand or comprehend the scriptures.  When in fact it takes faith just like these children have to even enter into the kingdom of God.  Yet we think we can run with our big ministries and live our own ways that neglect any attention or teaching to the most powerful vessels on the earth.



Understand this, the kids in this picture are from 5-12 years old.  I was doing ministry with these kids during worship.  We would go around the room all praying for each other, contending for healing in bodies and for greater revelation of Jesus.  There where kids praying for each other all over the room.  Some of them where reading there bibles, and highlighting versus that really spoke to their heart, and then they would pray that verse and ask God for more understanding of it. 

I found myself asking this question.  What does it look like when these 5 year olds are teenagers, and these 12 year olds are in their 20's?  If this is the revelation they have now, and the power they are walking in now, what will it be like when they are older?  I am telling you that if we begin to turn our hearts toward the children we will see the childrens hearts turned toward us ( Malachi 4:5-6 ).  Are you humble enough to see a generation of kids do exceedingly greater than you?  Are you willing to give yourself not to your own children but to ones who may not have a father?  How much more desasterous  do things have to get before we stop being so self-centered, that we begin to see we are leaving the children no hope? 

There are more children now than ever before because there are so many fatherless 20-30 year olds.  We have more young adults that are more of boys who can shave then they are men.  Which is something I am also gonna hit on in future blogs. 

It's time men become Godly men, and women Godly women! We are called to grow up in Godly maturity.  Let's grow up!  Join me in this revolution!


Become a Partner Today, through Monthly gifts ! $25, $50, or $100 a month goes a long ways.   
For tax deductible purposes make Checks payable to:
 
Bradley Epworth Church                                            IHOP KC-Support
1316  W. Columbia Terrace                                        3535 East Red Bridge Rd.
Peoria, IL. 61606                                                        Kansas City, MO. 64137
Memo Check: Tim Fraim                                        Sticky note the Check: Tim Fraim

Or Partner Electronically at the top Right side of this page:

May the Lord Bless you richly with His love!






1 comment:

  1. Great Post, Tim!!!! Love your devotion to Jesus!

    Love ya!

    Donald

    ReplyDelete