Friday, June 25, 2010

The Blog is LIVE!!!


Join me as I blog during my adventure to The Amazon in Brasil. More to come!!!

This is going to be a great adventure, of seeing what people can do when they partner together. The missions movement is on an increase as we see Gods heart pressed upon people to see his will be done in the nations. It is not possible with people coming together and partnering to send out missionaries to the utter most ends of the earth. I appreciate everyone who is partnering with me to help manifest what the Lord has put in my heart.

Know that when you sow into what I am doing you are sowing into the Kingdom of God. It is so powerful the we get to do this together and see the fruit of what we are just now sowing into. I am thankful for you to be a part of this great call on my life, and really share in the rewards of this great plan the Lord has. I am grateful am humbled to be sent out as a voice and a servant! I will be updating what we are doing continually, so you can visibly see the fruit of all the work done in the Amazon. Grace and Peace to you!



1 comment:

  1. You are an awesome man of God, Tim, and I am truly blessed to call you friend! I cannot wait to see what this new journey holds! Thank you for being an obedient servant!! Blessings my friend! You will be missed, but o the joy that I am feeling for you as you step into this calling on your life!

    ReplyDelete