Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The House

It shall come to pass in the latter days that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established as the highest of the mountains, and shall be lifted up above the hills; and all the nations shall flow to it, and many peoples shall come and say: "Come let us go to the mountain of the Lord. . . . .  Isaiah 2:2-3

This past year has been quite the roller coaster of emotions, and I am sure as you look back on the past year of your life; I am willing to bet you could say the same thing.   I know for myself, that I am not where I was and at the same time not where I thought I would be.

This past year I have been on the front lines of what I would say is one of the most gruesome injustices the human race is facing.  I have also been faced with the ash heap of my own depravity like never before, and I have been closer and at times as well as further away from God than I have ever felt.  The scope of my world view has changed through the many travels I have been on.  I have walked into some the darkest places on this earth that few missionaries dare to go and bring light, and have seen the hand of redemption comfort the most traumatized victims of sexual exploitation.  I am not trying to show my self strong here through these words.  I wish I could articulate how weak and broken I feel, actually.

In the midst of all the stories I can share: which are many; I find myself at a cross roads.  I can look at the many testimonies I have and still feel a sense of wanting to give up, because of the enormity of evil thrusting through the nations.  I also feel like going toe to toe with evil and injustice as well.  I can't write about all I have done and seen on the internet; because of security and confidentiality of the things I have been able to see and people I have been able to meet.

I am coming back to the Peoria area for the month of May, for some much needed time off, and to share  testimonies and vision.  I have had a desire to build an army of support, but as I have seen the heart of God move upon lives I have encountered and my own; I see that He is building a house.  This house is not one you will actually sit down in or visit, but one that will touch the nations and bring people into a place of justice, peace, and mercy.

I find it interesting that in the verse above it says how the house of the Lord will be established in the highest place.  And then it goes on to say how the nations will flow to it.  The reality of this is contradictory to physics, because nothing flows up except the gaze of our hearts.  I am want to invite you into something that is beyond anything the zeal of a humanistic spirit can achieve. It is a place of unity, partnership, agreement, and the establishing of a house that covers the nations.

I will be speaking at Trinity Church in Morton at a Men's Breakfast on May 18 at 8am.  I will also be speaking at Bradley Epworth Church in Peoria at 6:30 pm.  I have a few more events to speak at that are still being confirmed. But I would love to meet with you in your homes or coffee shops and share what is really going on and what we can really do.  Contact me at 309-360-1251 or timfraim@ihopkc.org .

Grace and Peace to you from God the Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment